I'm going under cover!
Here's the breakdown:
- A complete documentation of a "potential new patient" experience
- What is said on the phone, in person, by email
- What "assets" am I given along the journey
- How am I sold to?
- Are they saying what's important to an incoming lead?
- Where do frustrations occur... the initial call, scheduling, parking and entering building, waiting times, etc
- Where can you better track where leads are falling off in the sales process?
- Also included is a documentation of the experience at a competing business
- My write up with suggestions for improvement